LANTEC Systems, Inc. ("LSI") maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without LSI's prior written consent. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and LSI are superseded and of no force.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of LSI. LSI neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with LSI.
2. Although LSI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, LSI makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. LSI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
3. Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither LSI nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. LSI also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may be infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
4. LSI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this website. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by LSI of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this website without the prior written consent of LSI.
5. Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by LSI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
6. All of LSI's trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of LSI. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of LSI. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. LSI may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.